How effective is the operation of your payroll?
Our service is provided by a dedicated team who offer a high quality service in all aspects of payroll.
Using HMRC accredited software we have developed a service designed to meet the requirements of our academy clients
What can I expect?
Our responsibilities each pay period will include:
- The processing of your payroll
- Providing a payslip for each employee per payroll process
- Advising net payments for employees
- Issuing standard reports
- Paying net salaries via BACS in accordance with your pay date
- Remittance of PAYE/NI deductions to HMRC on a timely basis in accordance with statutory rules
- Submission of ‘Real Time’ Information files to HMRC in line with statutory deadlines
We operate as an approved BACS Bureau and can make payment transfers every pay period on agreed dates, subject to your approval.
Our payroll systems offer the flexibility to meet the needs of our clients by making use of existing sources of information.
We can either take inputs from recognised systems or work with you to develop suitable templates to ensure the accurate recording of information.
We aim to be flexible in our output, our clients have the option of how reports are received, either paper or electronic password encrypted by secure email.
We will agree a processing schedule of timescales with your own organisation’s internal reporting requirements and pay date in mind.
As part of our normal service we would expect to deal with routine HMRC queries and completion of HMRC forms. This would include in year submissions and provision of employee P60’s.
For our Academy and Free School clients we support the reporting requirements for TPS and LGPS.
Why choose EBM?
EBM, through its significant experience and previous working links with PKF and BDO, is one of the UK’s leading groups of advisers to the education sector.
EBM has well developed links with the DfE in relation to MATs, Academies and Free Schools.
Our dedicated education consultants have a successful track record of delivering more than 200 Academies and Free Schools, many of them of a complex nature to short timescales. Our extensive track record has ensured that we are the team of choice for a number of multi-sponsor organisations throughout the country.
Why choose our Payroll Service?
- Processing is done on a cost effective, negotiated fixed fee basis in accordance with pre-agreed timetables
- Our staff keep fully up to date with legislative requirements and changes and liaise directly with the relevant authorities in the event of queries regarding payroll deductions
- We are fully aware of the specific requirements of our academy clients, in particular reporting required for pension schemes
We aim to provide service excellence at realistic rates.